There are thousands of applications available to Android users. To keep up with the constantly growing number of apps, it is not easy to go through all the apps available in Google Play Store. There are thousands of apps available on Play Store which are not relevant to your current needs.
You can access the apk file online to use it. The advantage of using an apk online store is that you can use the application without downloading the Mod APK file. The application can be accessed by anyone through the internet.
If you have never used an online apk store before, you might face some issues. Follow the steps below to learn how to use an online apk store.
Step 1: Create a Google Account
- You need to create a Google account to use an online apk store.
- Go to the Play Store homepage.
- Tap on your name at the top right corner.
- Choose “Create Account” from the options.
- You will be asked to enter your name and email address.
- Enter the required details.
If you are asked to confirm your email address, enter the verification email address that you received from Google.
Tap on “Next”.
- Now you need to enter your password.
- Enter the password and click on “Next”.
Step 2: Search for the Apk File
- To find the apk file, type the name of the application that you want to use in the search box.
- Select the apk file that you want to use from the search results.
Step 3: Select the Apk File
- After you have selected the apk file, you will be redirected to a page that shows more details about the apk file.
- Select the apk file from the list of files.
- You will be redirected to the application page on Play Store.